Filspay will never send you an email asking for confidential information such as account numbers, passwords, or personal information.
Please report phishing fraud by forwarding the suspicious message to us, through customer support.
FilsPay will change your account password from time to time.
When you enter to your account you will be asked to enter your password and confirm it.
Online Security Tips
• Keep user names and passwords secret.
• Do not use obvious characters for your FilsPay password like your date of birth, or the last four digits of your phone number as these can be easily guessed.
• Use only secure Internet browsers that allow secure transmission of data. Identify security clues such as the ' closed lock ' icon at the bottom of the browser or a URL that begins with https://. These signs indicate that only you and the merchant can view payment information.
• Only enter FilsPay email address and password when you confirm a purchase.
• Keep a record of transactions.
• Never respond to an email request for personal or account information, even if appears to be from a trusted source.